Search Article

Nokia CDMA

Nokia 6235
CDMA type phones are popular and durable to date, and in my opinion is the Nokia 6275i and Nokia 6235 type.

I have used a cell phone type this type since 2004 until now. And until now I have not found a serious error, and it can not be separated from maintenance and spare parts are always maintained.

Nokia 6275i
Some ways that I use in maintaining Nokia CDMA My favorite is:

Nokia 6275i

In recharge my batteries always turn off first, meaning that recharge the battery in the off state.

Do not call or receive calls in a long time

Always check the condition of the phone battery must be replaced when it's bloated new and original.

And most importantly maintain the condition of the phone to keep them clean and dry.

That's a few tips from me in maintaining a CDMA phone to remain durable and optimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment